Leadership Forum: Disruptive Technologies Series
When’s the last time you took the time to lean back in your chair and simply think about how to innovate for your business?
Hawkins Point is committed to serving our community. We follow Sir Richard Branson’s guidance that “every business should be a force for good”. Hawkins Point proudly serves our technology community, having had the privilege over many years of working with countless professionals, who strive every day to deliver value to the business customer. We, as technology professionals, work along with our shared business community to support their efforts.
“I can’t remember that last time I had a stimulating and very engaging conversation about work. Loved it!” – VP Technology, Financial Services
Understanding changing technology and market trends can have a material impact on our client’s business’ and is an important step toward innovation. This is one of many reasons we’ve organized groups of Leaders from local organizations to discuss the potential impact of Disruptive Technologies. These facilitated sessions have resulted in thought-provoking discussion allowing for leaders to innovate together amongst peers. It has fostered an intimate and collaborative business community, and has provided a “safe-zone” environment where you are encouraged to speak freely, learn from, and innovate with peers.
“The opportunity to network with my peers during this forum has delivered more return on investment than even the exposure to new and emerging technologies.” – Ian Rosenblum, VP Technology
- Disruptive Technology focus areas: Cloud, Security, Data Integration/Analytics, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, and Digital Transformation.
- Thirty (30) local Technology Leaders have participated in the first three (3) sessions.
- Leaders represent fifteen (15) distinct industry verticals.
- Thirty-four (34) unique disruptive/innovative topics have been identified from the three (3) sessions.
- Publications have been produced for each session conducted.
- The Forum includes two (2) separate tracks: Life Sciences and Cross Industry.
- Upcoming Forums in development for future Technology Leaders and Successors.
“The forum gives me an opportunity to discuss in a safe and open environment solutions to my problems – not just technology problems, but more importantly business and management problems. This adds value to me and my company and I appreciate Hawkins Point’s leadership in our space.” – Jeffrey Cohen, CIO
Also, forum publication will be produced and published after each event. To see our publications, click below. We hope the fresh content will encourage your own innovation and the way you lead in business.
We will host more forums throughout the coming months. If you’d like more information about future forum discussions, leave us your email below. We are excited to share this valuable content –that we continue to glean– with you!