Many of us have experienced an important system implementation where:
- End users were ill prepared to perform their duties
- Executive leadership did not effectively communicate the benefits
- The impact of the changes was not fully understood
- Organizational capacity to absorb change was overestimated
- Resistance to change impacted success.
Are your employees truly one of your most important assets? Don’t leave them in the dark as to why the initiative is important to the company. Don’t send the email on Monday, for training on Tuesday, for go-live on Wednesday. By engaging, preparing, and supporting our colleagues in times of change, we demonstrate that we value them—and maximize the value of your technology investment in the process.
You can effectively prepare your organization, your workforce, and your customers for pending changes. To do this you will:
- Assess and facilitate organizational readiness and capacity for change
- Understand impacts of planned changes and then engage the community to prepare them for those changes
- Ensure changes are implemented and supported to minimize dips in productivity
- Communicate, communicate, communicate, better than you ever have.
Join Hawkins Point Partners for a webinar where we will discuss our experiences helping organizations adopt change and maximize their technology investment. We focus on the critical human element, building organizational capability, instilling continuous improvement, strategy and techniques for communication and engagement, and a common sense approach to applying industry best practices in the discipline of OCM.
Sign-up for our webinar. We hope you’ll join us!